Build meaningful connections
- Create a Facebook community for customers
- Maintain active discussions on social media
- Don’t focus on business alone. Offer other forms of meaningful, beneficial content
Prove that you understand their pain and can solve it
- Consider and understand the customer’s ‘pain points’. E.g. Women with large feet can’t find comfortable shoes easily.
- Engage them on the ideal solution for their pain before introducing the product
- Show the unique benefits of your product over those of potential competitors
Demonstrate added value
- Build a solid value proposition
- Ensure quality for your product/service over quantity
- Be open to feedback and suggestions
Get more practical advice when you attend our Marketing workshop. Visit —> https://goo.gl/QkbyHX to register!
Live YOUR Passion!
Georgina Terry FCCA PMP GPCC
Passions to Profitability Expert
BPD Associates Limited