Dear Freedom Achiever,
Thank you for completing this Self-Assessment. For ongoing information and advice, please go to http://jobstt.com/career/
How was the self assessment? Were there any surprises? What stood out for you?
Review your Self-Assessment Tracker. Which area(s) do you need to strengthen in 2018, in order to be on track, to have the life and career you desire?
Here is a summary of the scoring ranges:
- 1-5 – Don’t despair! Awareness is the first step to growth. Start working on your development one step at a time.
- 6-10 – There’s room for improvement. Make a conscious effort to turn your No’s into Yes’s.
- 10-15 – It’s time to get focused on what you want! Create your vision and start taking action.
- 15-20 – You are nearly there! Take those extra steps to close the gap.
- 20-25 – Congratulations! It’s time to move to the next level, continue to strive!
BPD’s Development Planning Guide will assist you in your development planning for the area(s) you have chosen to focus on, based on your survey results. Please download the document here.
The planning tool will help you to set SMART goals for the areas you have chosen to focus on.
To make your goal(s) S.M.A.R.T, it needs to conform to the following criteria: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely.
Moreover, the planning guide will assist you in thinking through what you need to achieve your SMART goal(s), the behaviours that you need to achieve them and the supporters that you need.
To learn about additional support available to you from BPD Associates Limited, visit www.bpdassociates.com or email email@example.com
Happy goal setting and planning!
All the best for 2018!
Live YOUR Passion!
Georgina Terry and BPD Team