Be clear about your target market
- Know the demographics of your target market. E.g. age, income bracket, location
- Create your ideal client avatar- E.g. bring them to life: What is their name? Are they male or female? What is their profession? Describe their lifestyle? What problems do they face?
- Research where your target audience “hangs out” offline and on line
Promote yourself in a way that builds credibility
- Position yourself as an expert in your field by sharing and providing quality content. E.g articles
- Ask for testimonials from clients and post on social media and / or on your website
- Speak at conferences/ seminars on topics related to your business etc.
Develop visibility tactics
- Use referral programs to ensure existing clients promote you to their family, friends and associates. E.g. $100 off when your friends purchase )
- Become an active member of your business chamber i.e. join and serve on a committee
- Exhibit or become a sponsor at an event that your target market will attend
Get more practical advice when you attend our Marketing workshop. Visit —> https://goo.gl/QkbyHX to register!
Live YOUR Passion!
Georgina Terry FCCA PMP GPCC
Passions to Profitability Expert
BPD Associates Limited