Thank you for your interest in our Mastermind Groups. Participating will strengthen you and your business so that you achieve your desired business and personal goals. The Mastermind will act as a catalyst for growth, provide you with support and accountability, and also challenge you to perform at your very best.
What is a Mastermind ?
The concept was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in his book, “Think and Grow Rich.” A mastermind is a forum that enables of peer learning, brainstorming, sharing of ideas, guidance, a support mechanism and accountability to accelerate the growth of yourself and your business.
Some of the benefits of The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom Mastermind are:
- Support to develop you goals and your success road map
- Monthly reporting of business performance to keep you on track
- Answers and ideas obtained to address your main challenges
- Increased business experience, skill and confidence
- An instant and valuable support network
- Consistent support to achieve your desired business and personal goals
- Online private mastermind forum for you to connect and share with your Masterminders
- Mastermind buddy who will provide you with support and challenge in between Mastermind group sessions
I pledge that I will guide you with your best interests at heart.
To join the mastermind, you must:
- Be committed and passionate about growing your business and developing yourself
- Commit to the mastermind group for 12 consecutive months (one year)
- Implement what you learn
- Prepare for each mastermind meeting
- Enjoy being of service to others
- Provide support your mastermind buddy in-between meetings
Format of the Mastermind Meeting
- Previous month’s business performance
- Actions taken to grow their businesses in the previous month
- One thing that is currently working really well in their business activities
- One thing they need help with/ are struggling with /or want to brainstorm on
- Sharing Masterminder receives ideas and suggestions from the group.
- Sharing Masterminder records one or two specific actions they will take to address the challenge raised.
The Mastermind Group sessions are held on the second Tuesday of the month, from 6.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m., at 9 – 11 Fitt Street, Woodbrook, POS, Trinidad and Tobago or you may attend virtually.
If you would like to be considered for the Mastermind , or you are interested in BPD’s business coaching programmes or seminars, please email email@example.com
Live YOUR Passion!
Georgina Terry FCCA, GPCC