Introducing Georgina Terry FCCA, PMP
International inspirational speaker, bestselling author, , qualified accountant and change management consultant and career and business coach.
Before starting her own company Business & People Development Associates Limited (BPD) Georgina worked for The Economist and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Georgina, who is originally from London, England, is MD of Business & People Development Associates Limited (BPD). BPD provides career and business coaching, cost management and people and business transformation services to aspiring entrepreneurs and established businesses
She is also the author of the best selling book ‘The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom’
Georgina is available to speak at workshops, keynotes, retreats, conferences, seminars, graduations etc.
Georgina is now residing in T&T and is available to speak across the Caribbean, Africa, USA and UK, both in person and virtually.
- Transitioning Successfully from Employee to Entrepreneurs
- 10 Strategies to Need to Run a Successful Business
- Making Networking Profitable
- Don’t Sell Yourself Short: Mastering the Art of Negotiation
- Creating a product/ service that people want
- Putting you passion to work, so you don’t have to!
- How to stay ahead of the Curve in your Career
- Packaging yourself for success
- Female Empowerment: No Glass Ceiling – Only Clear Blue Skies
- Transitioning from School Leaver to University Student